Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sandusky and Paterno


I don’t have much to say about this Paterno thing, but I completely agree with MC’s insightful post on the subject. I think Paterno could have done more to stop this horrible attack on young boys. The aggressor was the freaking assistant coach. Are you saying Paterno never saw any signs of this asshole’s wicked ways for 31 years? Or, did he attempt to cover up for his friend.


How about the claims that one of the kids showed up to games with Sandusky?

When you are in charge of a program, it falls under your reponsablity

My biggest problem with the evolving story is the reaction from the student body. Why the hell are they rioting? For what reason? This guy doesn’t deserve your rioting.

Side Note: Sandusky wrote a book called Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story. Wow, really? Something tells me he left out some things in his book...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47