Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random Things


Random Things
~Conan’s ratings?:  It seems Conan doesn’t have that much of a difference in ratings from the now defunct Lopez Tonight.  It seems Conan isn’t pulling the numbers that TBS wanted from the show.  It looks like the Conan show is profitable for the network, unlike Lopez.  I still think TBS will probably give the show the axe within the coming year.  
 ~Mortal Kombat on the accordion:  That actually kicks ass.  Then again, the freaking theme is total badass, and makes me want to punch a guy in the face.  “Test your might!”  “Fight!”  You have to love the 90s when you could make a song with a guy spouting out names from the videogame. 
~Bad Romance by a strange Chinese group:  What in blue hell is this?  In a strange way, this is better than the actual Lady Gaga version.  This has to be one of the strangest things I’ve even seen. 
~Jack and Jill receiving the hate:  Part of me really likes the universal hate this movie getting. Even the most hardcore Adam Sandler fans can’t defend this piece of crap.  Yet, somehow this mess has made 26 million.  I’m sure Sandler thought it would make double that.  Hey, about that Bucky Larson movie back to back? 
I’ve read and heard reviews from people that say this movie is completely unwatchable.  I’ve actually enjoyed reading and watching those reviews.  I still think Little Nicky was his decline. How about Katie Holmes's career?  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that goofy freakishly tall redhead, I hope they never axe his show.

I always feel like I'm tripping when I watch his opening dialogues!

Semaj said...

I think the show makes money for TBS for now, but that might change in the future.

I can see him doing a show online if this show ends.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47