Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Robert Wagner and this whole Natalie Wood thing is bad timing…


Robert Wagner and this whole Natalie Wood thing is bad timing…
I keep hearing about this story in Podcasts and Blogs that I thought I give my two cents.  I only knew about this story a few days ago. 
If you want poor timing, Robert Wagner is going to guest star on the (long in the tooth) NCIS as a damn murder suspect.  Wait, what?  So, this episode is (already) going to air right after the police have reopened the case on Natalie Wood. 
From E! News, ((Wagner will star as Anthony DiNozzi Sr., the father of Michael Wetherly's character, who's suspected of murder after he wakes up with no memory of his previous night's activities and the body of a dead woman in the trunk of his car.))
Holy, crap.  This will be good for NCIS and bad for Mr. Wagner.  Plus, I’m guessing more people will be tuning in other than the over 50 crowd. 
Side Note:  The conflicting stories behind her death just make Wagner look bad and that he might be hiding something…allegedly.  


 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47