Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The Amazing Atheist vs. Banana?


The Amazing Atheist vs. Banana?
Okay, so someone leaked a video of the AA misbehaving with a banana. I really like the AA, but this is a little weird for even me, and I am sort of strange guy myself. The last thing I'd ever want to do is stick a banana up there, and I hate bananas. I'm the guy that throws away any banana flavors in candy packs.
I have to give him credit for coming out and mentioning and making fun of it himself, but still.
He says he made the banana video for a girl and a few others. If you send out a video like that, you're bound to have it come back to hit you. Do women really want to see a guy stick a banana in his tailpipe?
Anyway, it is a great comeback video.   

2 comments:

MC said...

He did the right thing... he turned into the skid.

Semaj said...

lol, true that.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47