Monday, October 17, 2011

uniforms


Worst work uniforms?
AOL has a post of the worst job uniforms ever list. Some of them I agree with, but others are down right cool. I used to wear a Kroger uniform, but luckily the shirt was just a collar shirt with your own jeans.
Swiss Guards: I really dig these uniforms. They are very old school uniforms from an era where people still used swords and spears as weapons. Heck, I want one to wear around the city.
Hooters uniform: I'm sorry, but I love these uniforms.
Cyclists uniforms: Okay, now you're hitting home with me. While I don't wear these things, many people have the body for the tight-fitting outfits. You will never see me wear one. I remember when people wore bicycle shorts outside of bicycling.
Mormon Missionaries: When I see these guys cycling toward me, I turn the other way.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47