Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Poor Ashton Kutcher,


"Dude, where's my wife?"
He has the hottest Milf in the world, and yet he can't keep it in his pants...again. As you know, I am not a huge fan of Mr. Kutcher. I think he falls back on his looks and his goofy act to get what he wants. Plus, his “Punked” show was really annoying. Yet, he is one of Hollywood's highest paid actors.
I started to really hate him when he started messing around with my personal crush Demi Moore. And, the two of them started to morphed into this strange combo celebrity. They would make sure everyone in the world knew they were a happy couple with picture after picture of them playing around. The happy couple pictures are akin to that new couple that holds hands in public all the freaking time. However, that wasn't really the case. That 70s guy enjoys the stupid one night stands.
The photo-hounds discovered “Dude Where's my Car” picking up a young lady by the name of Sara Leal after their boozed filled night of fun. Here's the best part, Leal now wants some Tiger Woods type payoff because she's willing to sell her story or keep it quiet for a price. From Philly.com, ((Anonymous Source tells the Post that Leal is shopping around her I-had-sex-with-Ashton-Kutcher-on-his-wedding-anniversary story to numerous media outlets. She wants $250,000. ))
I guess she picked the right horse to ride, I mean, bet on. However, something tells me that slut-story shelf life is very short.
If I had steak at home, why go out for a Saab? Want, I'm mixing up metaphors.
Wouldn't it be cool if the whole thing was a major Punk by Demi?
 This is Sara Leal. The two gentlemen on each side of her are called the Blurry Brothers. They have this condition where their heads are in constant high speed motion.
_____________________________________________________________
 
Because I am a total geek of everything. I noticed the “State Farm” cups on the table first before even noticing the girl. Yes, I have some of those...I mean the State Farm cups and not the girls.
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47