Sunday, October 16, 2011

Conan rules (z)


Okay, I need to start watching Conan
First off, Jennifer Garner looks amazing in that dress.  What a body.  Second, I have to wonder if this was planned.  I’m not sure.  Her reaction to the dictionary seemed real.  And, I love his evil laugh. 
From Dictionary.com ((Snuck:  a past participle and simple past tense of sneak.))
Out of all people, Jennifer Garner of Alias fame should know the term “snuck”. 
And, yes, I’ve actually corrected someone’s correction before.  We were talking about Batman Forever, and I said, “Holy rusted metal, Batman.”  The guy said, “He said, “Holy rusted rock, James.”  He swore up and down that that was the line.  I brought in the page of the script and showed him the next day that he was wrong.  Yes, I take it that far. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47