Monday, October 31, 2011

Rico Suave: Gerardo


Rico Suave: Gerardo
So, how do I spend my Halloween night? I spend it watching the “Rico Suave” music video. And, to tell you the truth, it is a creepy video. Having a shirt-less guy dancing around in a leather jacket is pretty scary. The music video has shades of “Ice Ice Baby” and MC Hammer.
This D-Bag went by Gerado (with a G sound), but everyone remembers him as Rico Suave. His full name is Gerardo Mejía. After sucking at being the Latin MC Hammer/Milli Vanilli, Mejía turned himself around and became an executive at Interscope Records.
I did some recent Google searches and came across a story about Rico Suave suing Lady Gaga's musical director. I find that very strange.
Of course, Weird Al Yankovic made a parody of this song. He even used the same samples.
Taco Grande
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47