Monday, October 17, 2011

The Macarena: I hate this song



The Macarena:  I hate this song
What in the hell were we smoking in the 90s?  I remember hating this song back in the 1990s.  It makes me want to stab myself…repeatedly. 
The song was so popular that you couldn’t get away from it.  Something about the sheer shitty-ness na blandness that bothers me about the song.  Maybe it is the wild “extreme” colors or the bad lip-synching by the models in the music video. 
From what I can gather, the song is about a slutty girl named Macarena.  I believe this Macarena chick admits to having sex with her boyfriend’s two friends when he was out of town.  Then, she brags about it in a public song.  (WTF)
Then, they modeled a dance around her.  Brilliant…Anyway, the dance moves are just as bad as the song.  I hated seeing even grandmothers dancing to the song.  It kind of boggles the mind to know that your mother is dancing to a song about a slutty girl that cheats on her boyfriend.  Just stop. 
The Los del Río dudes are pretty entertaining.  It is some of the “Macarena” lyrics I have a problem with. 
Notes
-Can the black woman’s short get any tighter?  That’s not a complaint, just an observation.
-Drink every time an ass-shot pops up in the music video. 
-The one dancer in the video wearing all green doesn’t seem to be in sync with the others when they spin.  Once you notice her, you won’t be able to keep your eyes off of her.  She is really bad.
 Must look away...
wait, why is KISS in the background?  
________________________________________________________________

 You're doing it all wrong.  This one goes there.  That one goes there. 
_______________________________________________________________


Here is the original version, which is different from the other one.
Even Dr. Evil does it.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47