Friday, October 28, 2011

Eiffel 65: Move Your Body

"With our D-Bag powers combined, it brings out the Captain D-Bag." 
"The Bag is Yours!" 
__________________________________
Eiffel 65: Move Your Body
Wait, they have a Holodeck? Anyway, I had a discussion with co-worker about this group. I have to say I am not impressed with the group. They're a cheaper version of Daft Punk, but I think they came out before Daft Punk. While both groups groups rely on voice enhancements, I think DP does it better because it truly feels like music from the 70s and early 80s. Whereas, Eiffel 65 feels too much like a byproduct of 90s dance craze, but in a bad way.  And, they came in at the end of 90s dance movement. 
Then again, this song is very catchy. The lyrics are simple, and the beat isn't that bad considering thumping Euro beat. So, after listening to the song a few times, I like it. I think their (Blue) song isn't very good though. 
Sadly, people like Kesha have taken it too far with this type of sound.
The CGI is extremely bad and look like Sega Saturn beta graphics. Didn't this song come out in 1999?
Notes:
-Where have I seen the blue female dancer before?: She is rather attractive.
-You have to love the fake running behind the green screen.
-So, the kidnapping aliens were good guys, or at least fanboys?  I think that is worst. 



Live version
Remix

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47