Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Follow up story on that McDonald's’ beating: Rayon McIntosh


Follow up story on that McDonald's’ beating: Rayon McIntosh
-Defense of McIntosh:  I wanted to bring up the fact there seems to be a growing crowd of people coming to his defense.  There are a few FB pages created to help this guy.  While I think he went too far, he did have the right to defend himself, after they came over that counter.  If store owners can fight back against robberies, then this guy can defend himself against some customers jumping over a counter.  I still think beating them continually after they were down was totally wrong and mean though. He'll probably go to jail for that reason.
-The two women were verbally abusive against the whole crew.  One of them said, “I hope you get departed.”
-Why did he show up to court in his uniform?  Granted, the police held him there for a few nights.  However, I am sure McDonald's’, who let him go after this, doesn’t want photos of him in court with their logo and uniform on.  Heck, he even still has his employee I.D. on!  
 Duh-duh-duh-Duh-duuuuuh- I'm loving it.
-How many McDonald's’ puns from this story have you heard?  McHero, McRib broken, you want fries with that (?).  How about a whooper?  
-Does Mac Tonight have anything to do with this story?  
I'm just saying...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47