Saturday, July 17, 2010

True Blood Thoughts

True Blood Thoughts

-Sam’s family is certainly the true meaning of “Trash”. I get the feeling that his family will try really take advantage of him.

-The Werewolves Storyline: I really getting into the whole Werewolf/Vampire team up stuff. I was shocked to see the Vampire King of Mississippi showing up for the Werewolf party and then giving the entire party his vampire blood. What the hell is going on here?

-Bill Compton is an asshole?: I say that because I’m not sure if he’s faking it or truly becoming a bad guy. I know he picked out that messed up stripper that didn’t care about life and has no one there for her, but it still is murdering an innocent person.

-Joe Manganiello is great as the new Werewolf character.

-Did you know Stephen Moyer and Anna Paquin are dating now? I had no idea until reading about here. I guess Skyping a call to each other helped their relationship.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47