Saturday, July 17, 2010

Teresa Ganzel (Remember her?)

Teresa Ganzel (Remember her?)

I was watching The Toy on Hulu. The Toy is that comedy movie about Richard Pryor being paid to be a living toy for some rich kid. Jackie Gleason’s second wife (?) in the movie is the very stunning Teresa Ganzel. I mean Ganzel looks amazing in this movie. Someone said she looks a lot like Anna Faris, and I have to agree with them. These two bare a resemblance to each other. I have to wonder if they’re related in some distance way.

She’s right up there with Valerie Perrine (Miss Teschmacher!!!!!!) in buxom hotness. This was when women could be a little rounder in the right places.

After being amazed with her rack in “The Toy”, I decided to look her up on wiki. She’s still in the movie business, but she’s doing more voiceover work today. She’s been in a lot of Disney movies including Up, WALL·E, Cars and Monsters, Inc.. Plus, she’s been in a lot of animated TV shows as well.

She was also in Good Burger as “Woman Customer”. So, she gets cool points for that. But, did she try the Mondo Burger? She also gets points for being in two episodes of Alf.

I personally think more actors need to get into voice work like cartoons and videogames anyway because the work is little easier and you can have steady work.

5 comments:

MC said...

I saw her on a dating show about 20 years ago too... I don't think it was Studs... it was that other one that was called I believe Buzz.

Semaj said...

I need to see if I can look that one up. I would have loved to have won a date with her back in her prime. She's not that bad now either though...hmmm

She was certainly a regular on a lot of game shows.

Nick said...

I think her and Anna Faris (Mom) look very much alike? She should have played Anna's mother on the series.

Semaj said...

You know what? I can see that.

They have the same facial bone structure.

Unknown said...

Teresa was the SHIT on "The $25,000 Pyramid" back in the day! :-)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47