Thursday, July 01, 2010

Newsflash: Mel Gibson is still an asshole…

Newsflash: Mel Gibson is still an asshole…

I guess you’ve already heard that Mel Gibson went on a little bit of racist rampage with his former girlfriend, and it was caught on tape. Mel Gibson went off on black people, pigs, his girlfriend and Timothy Dalton (?).

The Story broke over at Radar Online and TMZ and the evidence is pretty damning. So, what the hell brought the shit storm that he's in now? Read on

From Radar Online, (("You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault." ))

Supposedly, this was caught on tape between girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and Mr. Payback himself Mel Gibson.

There is so much wrong with this statement that I don’t know where to begin. Arguing with your ex-girlfriend is one thing, but throwing a super racist remark is another thing altogether. When I’m angry with someone, I don’t throw out racist remarks.

Also, wishing a gang rape on your ex-girl doesn’t help your cause either, Mel. In Mel’s mind he must think everyone none white is out to get him. He thinks Jewish people are out to destroy him and gangs of blacks are out to rape him. He’s a dickhead and a douche bag at the same time.

What a weak, narrow-minded, fragile man he is…

It puts that famous blow up between Mel and Dean Richards into a different light doesn't it?

I’m sure I won’t be the last, but I have to say this, “Shut the F’ up, Mel. And, it’s time to take another 7 years off and then do Lethal Weapon 2017: A New Hope.

I wonder what Danny Glover has to say about this new development?

Danny Glover: “I’m getting too old for this shit.”

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47