Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old Spice Guy talks to the People

Old Spice does it again (Interactive adverts)

This time, the Old Spice guys have the created a group video responses from the original Old Spice Guy.

The Old Spice Guy goes by Isaiah Mustafa. Old Spice has a Twitter page and the Old Spice Guy actually answers the questions on the Old Spice youtube page. The viral response stuff reminds me of Subservient Chicken and Ms. Dewey.

I think more companies really need to consider this ad model for advertising as well. I’d like to see Terry Crews and Old Spice Guy team up for an Ultimate showdown!

This site explains how they filmed and produced these short responses.

I kind of wish I asked him a question, but it is over now...

Even other companies are asking questions to Mustafa!

Starbucks

Gillette (This one is funny)

He even proposes for a guy to his girlfriend.

Rose McGowan response

2 comments:

MC said...

Alyssa Milano sent him a message too.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I saw that she sent him a few messages.

There's a pretty good one about Libraries too and one where the actor sent himself a message

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47