Friday, July 09, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Things are slowly getting back to normal around here. I miss my dog and still expect her to greet me at the door every time I come home from my shitty job, but she isn't there. I'm starting to laugh at little bit when I'm listening to podcasts and things, but it still feels empty.

~The Amazing Atheist takes on the teenage mind and Justin Bieber craze: I've never seen the magazine J-14, but man this is horrible magazine. I've had no desire to listen Bieber's music, but I can't get away from the crazy fans.

~I Watched like tens minutes of In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale : Holy, crap this movie is poorly edited. Leelee Sobieski looks very cute here, but I have to wonder if she knew what kind of movie she was getting into. And, that final sword fight is just terribly edited. This movie is poorly made, and that's the biggest problem with Boll. He is simply not a good director.

~Steve Urkel is accused of beating up a woman: You heard that correctly. Jaleel White (also the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog) is accused of punching a woman in her breast implant. Either he was playing that Punch Buggy car game (Blue one!) or he is a complete asshat. Did he say, “Did I do that?” after striking her?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47