Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Funny Videogame glitches from Angry Video Game Nerd

Funny Videogame glitches from Angry Video Game Nerd

A Glitch Gremlin? Brilliant. I nearly lost it when James put in the Rocky (PS2) game. It’s been a long time since I laughed that hard. You have to see the glitches in Rocky game. What were the developers thinking?

Clubber Lang, what did they do to you?

I’ve looked everywhere to find more about the Rocky videogame glitches, but I can’t find anything else. But, I have to find this game in a 5$ bin.

I do remember getting a few glitches on Space Harrier on my Sega System. Everything turned into fuzzy, colorful blocks.

5 comments:

MC said...

I had Rocky on my requests list at Goozex. Now it is gone. The Glitch gremlin got it.

MC said...

Speaking of glitches... blogger said I typed the wrong letters and yet it posted my last comment. Interesting.

Semaj said...

Lol, that Gremlin needs to be stopped. He seems to have upgraded to internet glitches too!

Anonymous said...

I managed to find it, but I can't get it to glitch.

Semaj said...

I've looked everywhere to find that glitch too.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47