Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Stuff

Thank you for the great news. Since I'm dead, would I be able to read this message?

_____________________________________________

Random Stuff

~Blue Crush 2?: Did someone ask for a sequel to Blue Crush? This “Sequel” is supposed to be a direct to DVD release. So, they're not even bothering to attempt release it in the theaters. When you can't bring back Michelle Rodriguez and Kate Bosworth, then you know you're in trouble. I have no idea who any of these people are in the IMDB page.

~Bristol Palin & Levi reunite: Two really stupid people are finally coming back together to get married. When you name your son “Levi”, you're really setting him up for failure. Did I mention that Levi wants be an actor/model? I love the fact both families aren't that pleased with Levi and Bristol's engagement. It sickens me that two non-famous people got paid to do an interview and show pictures.

~Lindsay Lohan vs. Joan Rivers: I know that these two are in a Twitter battle, but I really don't want either one of them to win. I've grown tired of both Rivers and Lohan for different reasons.

~“You have died of Dysentery”: Have you ever died of Dysentery? I had no idea this meme ever existed.

~Old Spice T-Shirt???: While checking Busted-Tees, I saw that the company was selling “Swan Dive” t-shirts based on the Old Spice ads. Guess what? All the shirts are already sold out. Not that I'd buy one. Unless they sell Semaj T-shirts...

~Tits or GTFO: I find it rather funny that this woman has no idea what the phrase means. The phrase is kind of mean. And, you wonder why fanboys and Nerds don't get laid.

2 comments:

MC said...

I am embarrassed to admit that I knew exactly what "You have died of dysentery" meant the first time I saw it recently.

Stupid Oregon Trail.

Semaj said...

lol, I can't believe people thought this game was good.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47