Saturday, January 09, 2010

I've probably just learned more about zippers than I thought possible today.

I've probably just learned more about zippers than I thought possible today.

Over at the cleverly named site Today I Found Out, someone discovered why everyone's zippers say YKK on them. I'm usually the type of person that will continuously stare at zippers. (My own zippers mind you) So, I've notice the YKK all the time and did wonder the origins of the YKK.

I was hoping it was some king of cult that made zippers in order to save the human race from an alien attack. Maybe it was a code to keep ghost away from your zippers. Nope, it was merely a name for a huge zipper company that owns 90 % of the market.

Now I know and knowing is half the battle.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47