Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jersey Shore (Review)

Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore is the only reality that literally will make you dumber the longer you watch it. JS is the sum of all the negative attributes of the human race. Unlike Dog the Bounty Hunter or Lawman, there isn’t anything positive or entertaining to take away from this show. I even I have question the sanity of the people who think this show is good entertainment.

The show is shit and you will feel like shit for watching it.

Basically, MTV took all those things that annoyed people from their show The Real World and transplanted to the Jersey Shore. Except here we get to hear and watch people dance to really bad trance music as the pump their fists into the air…despite being off beat. This is The Real World on cheat codes (99 lives).

You’ll get over-tanned guys with blown out hairdos and self-centered chicks that think the world orbits around them. Words can’t express how much I hate these people and it sickens me that the show has become so popular. It seems every episode is about them fighting off some drunk club-goers.

And the worst of the bunch is the so-call mascot of the show…

Snooki: She is the Reality Star version of Jar-Jar Binks. She’s this little ewok creature that dances around wanting everyone’s attention. And, trust me, I feel bad for her getting hit in the face by some d-bag Gym teacher. I don’t understand the fame and attention she’s getting outside the show on talk shows and interviews. She may very well be the female version of Jon Gosselin. What has she done to deserve this attention?

So, would I recommend Jersey Shore to someone? I don’t want anyone watching this show not even my enemies. Jersey Shore sums up everything I hate about the Twitter/Texting/Duck Face crowd. They think their feelings and actions are more important than the rest of the world. You’re just another group that has 15 minutes of fame…and the clock is ticking.

So, this is a PSA: Watch anything else other than Jersey Shore.

Grade: F-

Trucker Hat: Check
Bug Glasses: Check
Stray Tan: Check
Pissing me off: Check

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47