Sunday, December 27, 2009

Star Wars Holiday Special (Nostalgia Critic)

Star Wars Holiday Special (Nostalgia Critic)

George Lucas from the wiki page, “If I had the time and a sledgehammer, I would track down every copy of that show and smash it." In an online chat with fans, he reportedly said: "The holiday special does not represent my vision for Star Wars." In an interview with Maxim magazine in May 2002, Maxim asked the question, "Any plans for a Special Edition of the Holiday Special?" Lucas responded with "Right. That's one of those things that happened, and I just have to live with it.”

-I remember trying to watch the beginning with Wookiee speak and it was painful.

-What is wrong with Luke Skywalker's makeup. Were they trying to make him look like woman?

-Harrison Ford is just sleepwalking through this movie.

-It is true that Lucas had very little to do with the special and pretty much farmed it out to the network and studio.

I dare anyone to sit through ten minutes of this mess.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

part 4

Part 5



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47