Thursday, December 03, 2009

Some Tiger Woods ads...

About that Tiger Woods story...

Trust me, I'd like to finish up my post about Tiger Woods and his sexual scandal, but more and more information keeps springing up every five seconds. I'll have a post. For now, remember when we only knew about Tiger Woods farting?

I am Tiger Woods Nike ad (I bet all the kids wish to take that back now)

Caddyshack Tiger Woods ad

What's sad about this ad is that Tiger will probably end up as deranged as he looks in this ad.

Tiger Woods Walks on F'ing Water

This is by far the best ad out of the bunch. This is clearly a response from EA to a certain glitch in a Tiger Woods videogame. I have to give EA credit for taking the time to make this video. Check out the story behind this video.

Tiger Woods talks to a sock puppet (very strange)

Yeah, the club cover (Frank) was voiced by Paul Giamatti. Did someone curse Tiger's equipment?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47