Wednesday, December 09, 2009

CGI Tiger Woods…

CGI Tiger Woods…

The actual CGI effects look like a cross between the cut scenes in Silent Hill 1 and the Sims. Did we really need a CGI recreation of the incident? Probably not, but it is funny seeing a CGI woman chasing a car around with a golf club. It reminded me of GTA a little bit. Pixar this isn’t.

Can’t we use this to recreate real pressing issues like terrorist attacks and so on, so we can know what happened, and not for a golfer and his 11 sluts?

I can only imagine what other things they've CGIed

2 comments:

MC said...

There is a show on Discovery called Air Crash Investigation (it is called Mayday in Canada), and that is the best consistent use of CGI on TV I've ever seen.

Semaj said...

I'll have to check this out. I think I've came across this while channel surfing, but I am not sure. It seems many shows that use the CGI have better software this is news agency.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47