Friday, December 25, 2009

Alvin and the Chipmunks II (Where the hell did that come from?)

How the hell do you make the CGI Chipmunks look even worst than the first movie? Did they cut the budget down?

_______________________________________

Alvin and the Chipmunks II (Where the hell did that come from?)

I knew they were rushing a sequel to the first film, but this is just crazy. I heard nothing about this movie being released during the Christmas time, and now I am reading reviews for it. My first thought about this movie was, “Where the hell did this thing come from?” I only ask this because they did very little promotion for this movie...very little indeed.

I did a little digging and found out that the movie was supposed to come out on March 19, 2010, but someone thought it would be a good idea to release it on Christmas instead. I guess they think it will be a reason to get the little kids out of the damn house.

By the way, the movie is hovering around 25%. Garfield II anyone?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47