Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Stuff

Delgo feels left out...
________________________________

Random Stuff

~I hate cold weather.

~Katie Couric does have a sense of humor. Remember those photos of Katie having fun at a party? She kind of jokes about it to the New York Post. She has gotten some extra points for this and her partying pictures, but she is still number two on my Older Women I'd Like to Date List. Number One is still Rachel Ray.

~Terence Moore has an interesting post about Tiger Woods and his stance in the black community. I don't agree with him 100%, but he does bring up good points. I was never all right with Cablinasian thing, and the whole Fuzzy Zoeller thing either. However, there is more going on here. When you listen to Glenn Beck compare Tiger to OJ there is this strange “race baiting” movement going on with some FOX news people. It feels like they're saying, “See what happens you let them date our women? Not even the most clean-cut ones can be trusted.” This is very dangerous.

~Billy Corgan: MC pretty much summed up why I always had a bad feeling about Billy Corgan. For a guy that supposedly prided himself as being an “artist”, dating the most manufactured female singer just seems a bit much to me. Jessica (I think something bounced up into my undercarriage) Simpson maybe pleasing to look at, but something tells me they don't have much to talk about. It is only a matter of time before we start saying, “Jessica who?”

~Transylmania sets box office record: Well, it sets the record for the worst opening box office ever in over 1K theaters. Who didn't see this coming? Technically, this is a direct sequel to the Dorm Dazed franchise. BTW, I thought Delgo still held that record. I guess not.

2 comments:

MC said...

See, Jessica Simpson has never tried to pass herself off as something she isn't... so in a way she is a lot more honest than Billy Corgan.

Semaj said...

Yeah, JS is very uncomplicated. I got a bad vibe from Corgan when he first broke up the band and Howard Stern commented on that statement he made during that breakup.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47