Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crying Sorority Girl, she just wanted to make it snow.

Crying Sorority Girl

Man, this is priceless. When this was released, I knew nothing about it. It became the new viral video.

So, what’s the history behind this crying sorority girl?

Elyse Downs wanted to make the sorority house hallway look like it snowed. So, she sprayed the hallway with a damn Fire Extinguisher. I guess vapor from the extinguisher caused the fire alarm to go off, thus waking up everyone in the building.

The video above is the aftermath. This is something out of a college movie from the 80s.

What pisses me off she's getting the same degree as me. She's a Communications Major.

Now, you might be asking yourself who is the woman behind the camera? Brianna is her name and she’s cute. She looks like the sister of the girl in the video. How did this video get released?

I really like this Brianna chick because she laughs in her friend’s face. That’s takes balls my friend and Brianna, you’ve got them. (Hold on, wait…)

I personally don’t understand the whole frat/sorority thing. What happened to simply getting good grades and getting a good job?

They're both in this sorority and it looks like all the members are cute. You can find them both there, but something tells me you'll see them removed from the page.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47