Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Pics

Yes, Louisville has a Zombie problem like the rest of the world. Sometimes they just come right into the clubs and feed on some random person at the club like this girl. I can’t tell how much a Zombie murder kills your buzz.
____________________________________________
Johnny: “Okay, which one do I smoke and which one do I drink. I’m so confused.”
__________________________________________________________

The woman in the middle is showing a whale-tail. I’m not making this up. Exposing your underwear seems to attract the boys from the yard, but does it work the other way around. If a dude revealed his boxers, do that work for the ladies?

Then there’s the tramp stamp. So, with a two-combo of a Whale Tail and a tramp stamp what does that make her?

________________________________________________
Raising the roof, why do we raise our hands when dancing? I never understand that.

_________________________________________
Getting it on the dance floor…someone has to clean the floors after this. I’d hate to be the janitor in this club.
BTW, she's asleep.
_____________________________________
Talk about an upgrade in Santa’s helpers. Is Santa’s divorce final yet?

______________________________________

I get that Stalker/Crazy vibe for the lady on the left. Could this be my future stalker. I've always wanted my own personal stalker.
_________________________________________________________
Quickly, more beer. It's bound to get better...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47