Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Phelps has a new ‘Pal’.

Phelps has a new ‘Pal’.

I know there seems to be a huff over Michael Phelps’s girl Caroline Pal. Sure, she’s kind of a stripper in Vegas, and has been seen naked over the Internet. Isn’t that what strippers are supposed do?

Hey, this Michael Phelps we’re talking about here. He’s not exactly a good-looking dude. I’m not a good-looking dude either, and I’d leap for a woman like Caroline Pal. If I won some gold medals, I’d certainly aim high.

The only problem I have with her is that damn back tattoo. It’s a bit too much for me; then again I don’t like tattoos at all. Why ruin yourself with body art? Just draw a damn picture.

Check out some other photos here, I’m her parents are proud.

She reminds me of Asia Carrera.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47