Saturday, December 13, 2008

How can you slap? How can she slap?

How can you slap? How can she slap?

I missed the boat on this one. This video became a viral video back in September. The line “How can she slap?” is being spoken around the world. Being a pop-culture dude, I can’t believe I missed this crap. I haven’t stopped laughing yet because the whole thing is funny.

Basically, there’s an Indian Reality show out there called Dadgiri. Contestants have to go through a series of bullies that mistreat you to win cash. The third bully is Esha, the woman in the video, and she’s supposed to be the meanest of the bunch.

Well, at some point she gets mad and slaps one of the guys. The guy doesn’t seem to enjoy getting slapped by a rather attractive lady and slaps her back even harder. The slap by the guy is almost a punch.

Best moments…

-After getting slapped hard by the guy, the woman fixes her hair.

-The entire crew comes out and crowds around him, as a few guys beat the crap out of him.

-The guy starts to cry.

Anyway, I truly can’t stand reality shows and sometimes forget that every country has these shitty reality shows. (Are they as bad as The Hills?)

I don’t think anyone has the right to slap anyone else, but he should have known that this was the way the show was before appearing on it.

There are a lot videos that have come out of this clip.

Here’s a reenactment

And right here is a funny remixed version. I’d put this one on my cell phone if I could.

How can she slap?

(Yes, there are t-shirts out there for sell!)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47