Friday, July 07, 2006

Lynn’s Paradise Café

For my mother’s birthday, I took her out to eat at a restaurant of her choosing. For some reason, she chose a place called Lynn’s Paradise Café. Now, driving up to this place, I knew I was seeing a weird place, because there was a huge red teapot that poured water into a smaller teacup. When I parked into the parking space, I felt like I was walking into a strange Pee Wee’s Playhouse type building. Inside the place, there was a gift shop and beyond there was the actual restaurant. On each table, there were toys like Mr. Potatoehead and eight balls. The walls were painted in ugly colors and strange music blared out of some unseen speakers. The place was filled with ugly props and toys.

The food was okay, but the ugly place was interesting to see. But don’t take my word for it, look at the pictures.

Here you go






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47