Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fire Lane Blues (Do not Park)

As I was driving through the Walmart parking lot, I noticed a huge amount of cars parked in the F’ing fire lane. I even saw one woman turning on her car alarm! Uh, you’re parked in the front of the store; I seriously doubt somebody wants to take your car in front of a lot of people going in and out.

Someday, I hope I see a time when a big ass firetruck comes steamrolling through all these parked cars.

1) Who gave you the right to park in the fire lane and no one else?

2) Why do you have to drop your fat girlfriend off in front of the store in the damn fire lane? Better yet, why can’t she walk from the parking lot to the store?“Sweet! Someone Pimped my ride with a brand new fire hose!”

____________________________________________________

Yeah, even the Mayor gets punked by the firemen.
___________________________________________________
This is a nice picture. The guy deserves it.
__________________________________________________
Don’t take my word for it, read the sign. (Sorry, Reading Rainbow reference.)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47