Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life

Life

One of the things I’ve noticed of late is that many people are going through major changes in their lives. Some are leaving to fight in Iraq, while others are getting ready to become fathers, and others are getting ready to get married. I remember where they were as people and who they are now, and I can’t believe the changes they’ve been through in their lives. Most of the changes were positive.

I’m starting to look back to my lonely childhood and truly awkward teen years and I see it as one big story that actually makes some sense now. Generally, I only have a few regrets, and even those aren’t that terrible. I see some of the bad things as being part of the learning process.

As I draw toward getting my draft looked over, I just find the journey through life interesting and not boring.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47