Monday, July 03, 2006

Video Game Vault

Glitch has his Video Gaming site up and running.

http://videogamevault.com/

I really like the design, because it doesn’t have all the flash and popups that other sites have (IGN kills me). I was just on the site checking out the news on FFXII, man that game is going to kick some major ass.

Go here for his review on Final Fantasy Tactics http://www.videogamevault.com/reviews/playstation/finalfantasytactics/index.php

This game was so addictive that I couldn’t put it down. The only problem I had with the game was the bad Localization. (This is the way!) Does that line make any sense?

Go ahead and bookmark the site, there will be more to come.

w00t

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Thanks, man. And I would STILL be playing Final Fantasy Tactics if I hadn't got stuck on one part. There's no way to build up my party where I'm at, and it's not possible to win the battle I need to continue, so I basically need to start my game over. I really want to beat the game :(

Semaj said...

Yeah, it took me a while to realize there were in fact random battles to upgrade my characters.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47