Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Ultimate Thrill (Batman)

Man, there are times when the writers of the Batman cartoon would amaze me with how much stuff they would get away with on a Saturday morning cartoon show.

Here’s a quote from the episode

BATMAN STOPS ROXY FROM STOPPING THE ROCKET.
BATMAN: I thought you enjoyed risk.
ROXY: Oh, baby! You're the best! The ultimate thrill! The final stunt! Me and you! Yeah. . . Yeah. . ! YE-AH!

Keep in mind she sounds like she’s coming to a climax as they come closer to dying. Look at the pictures for yourself; it looks like the creators were having fun sneaking all the sexual innuendos pass the censors.

ROXY: I know he lives for the chase and I was the best he ever had.
PENGUIN: Ever been pursued by a bird of prey?
ROXY: Sorry, Pengy. Some things are just too scarey, even for me.
BATMAN: And you're sure your sources are good?
BATGIRL: Depends on your definition of good, but I trust 'em.
BATGIRL LOOKS TOWARDS HER SOURCES, A PAIR OF PROSTITUTES.
This was all from worldsfinest

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn, go Bats! I missed that too. It would take someone with a pretty dirty mind to pick that up, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

Wow that stuff is hilarious. Haven't watched cartoons in a while, I guess they're getting bad.

Semaj said...

Leon: Yeah I have a dirty mind. I was laughing when I saw that scene.

Josh: When the show switched to WB from FOX, they were able to sneak many things pass the studio

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47