Friday, March 31, 2006

For fun

Okay, we know you’re single, now sit your drunk-a** down.
_______________________________________________
This image is actually part of one of my weird dreams.
_______________________________________________
Look at the guy in the middle. He’s the only one that noticed the camera. He’s kind of spooky.
_________________________________________________
“I’m a dork, and even I got a chick at this party, Word!”
____________________________________________________
Where is her chin? Everyone look around the room for it. Is that Clark Kent behind her friend on the right?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

What do you mean, "where is her chin"? THAT's what you're looking at there? Put down the green beer, Semaj, it's toxic.

Semaj said...

Lol. I'll drink it with my green work vest on.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47