Thursday, March 02, 2006

Things I hate Part II

Things I hate Part II

1.People who make their own parking spots: I just love how these people park their car near a legit parking spot and create their own parking spot. You’re not special dumb-ass park correctly like everyone else.

2.People who park in two parking spots: What gives you the right to park in double spots? I know that your car means everything in your wretched life, but come on you’re like the guy above.

3.The guy in the drivethru line that orders something strange: These guys hold up the whole line because he wants his Hamburger slightly chilled and farted on.

4.The overuse of bumper stickers on the car: I hate when I’m at a red light, and I notice the car in front of me has 20 or 30 bumper stickers all over their car. The car is usually a crappy looking car that’s small and barely able to run. The meaning of a bumper sticker is to put it on your bumper, not to conceal multiple rust spots.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47