Saturday, March 04, 2006

Miss Cleo: Can you read my mind?

Where in the world is Miss Cleo?

One has to wonder what happened to her. During the 90s, you couldn’t miss her as you channel surfed. Like the Girls Gone Wild ads, she was always on some channel late at night. She always spoke in a fake Jamaican accent, as she sat in front of a poorly conceived green screen. She would have a table filled with candles and oversized cards. She always looked high to me with that strange stare.

I always found her creepy. Anyway, her real name is Youree Dell Harris. Here’s something weird, ‘Miss Cleo’ also had a voice-speaking role in the game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Her Character was a voodoo leader, and her character was a parody of her Cleo role.

Miss Cleo where the hell are you? If you really have those ‘powers’ contact me, you know I’m looking for you!

Question: Did she ever remove that Mrs. Butterworth scarf?

Can’t we all trust a face like this?

________________________________________

Without her on TV late at night, I feel bewildered, not knowing what else to watch. Hey wait, I know…more Girls Gone Wild commercials.

2 comments:

GameLifter said...

CALL MEH NOW!

Semaj said...

Lol!
That was one of her famous lines

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47