Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Madonna puts an end to her acting 'career'

Acting like a Good actor

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/060310b.php

Comment: Yeah, that’s right she has said she doesn’t want to do another movie. Well, it took her long enough, because we’ve had to deal with some real stinkers over the years.

Who can forget…

Who's That Girl?: Some of the worst acting ever.

Dick Tracy: I remember how bored I was when I saw this crap in the theater as a child.

A League of Their Own: Many liked this movie; I just hated Madonna’s part. She’s just playing herself.

Body of Evidence: I kind of remember this one.

Four Rooms: I saw this on HBO a while ago, not much to say about it. She had a very small part in it.

Girl 6: What happened to Girl 1-5?

Evita: Don’t cry for her poor acting…

Swept Away: This movie is so bad that I couldn’t turn the channel

Die Another Day: She stunk this one up too.

(("What film can survive people saying it's going to be a bomb from the second it's announced?

"Making movies is such an effort, and to do that over and over again, with the possibility that I am going to get the sh** kicked out of me - and they really enjoy doing it - I mean, it doesn't make sense. I have sort of let it go" said the pop songstress.))

Sounds like spin to me. Your movies bomb because they suck, Madonna.
Now, if she can put an end to that fake accent…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47