Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Bonita Tindle (My thoughts)

Bonita Tindle (My thoughts)
Once you get to know her, I'm sure this woman is such a delight...
Why are you smiling?  This is not anger.  I generally make it a point NOT to touch people with dreads. 
I love that somehow she has decided that dreadlocks are exclusively a black culture thing, except many culture have had them.
This is what I have a problem with the current black movement in North America. Instead of actively dealing with the huge problems affecting the black community, they focus on white people. If she and others were this active against black on black crime, we wouldn't have it anymore. Yet, Bonita focus her anger on some hipster/DJ white dude with dreadlocks. Who cares? 
I am the first to tell you hate when I hear a white girl or guy talk ghetto.  It really pisses me off.  That's doesn't give me the right to grab them and tell them they're stealing my culture.  Actually, they can have that portion of my culture.  
And, don't get me started with the fact she turned on the cameraman. After you acted like a fool, you get mad at the guy that filmed it?
I want these strong feeling in our young youths, but I want it focused on the right issues and not some dusty hipster guy. We literally have a violent subculture that destroys our streets and people without a second thought and that is what we need to be focused on.
If you really want to get pissed off, read her response to the incident herself. She freely admits she zeroed in on dreadlocks-guy.  She is clearly a smart and pretty young lady with talent, don't act like this. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47