Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Well, that was awkward...


Well, that was awkward...
I saw this on reddit.
Yes, it started out badly, and got worst as the “performance” went on. Plus, she isn't that good of a Ventriloquist to begin with. But, even I felt bad for her, and I am an evil person. And, it gets worst and worst as she falls apart. It is painful to watch, and I'll give her credit for trying to do it on stage.
BTW, why were they cheering after she bombed? Even though she was bombing hard, I think she should have finished the set. At that point, screw it go for it.  Part of being funny is not giving a shit and trying it out despite failing.  At one point, you have to say, "f' it".  
I also liked the George Lucas camera wipe.
Where's the sandman when you need him?
I want to know what happened to her after this incident? Did she stop with the puppet gig? Did she make a standup with her leaving the stage awkwardly as her act?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47