Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Eva Angelina...changed her hairstyle


Eva Angelina...changed her hairstyle
Before
I was a huge fan of the adult performer Eva. I always liked her look; Nerdy, cute, and sexy with dark hair. She had the nerdy look with a great smile and that made her a fave of mine. However, she went with an upgrade recently. And, I don't really know why.  I guess it is a growing trend with women going for a more "punk" expression. 
After
Well, I can live with it. 
 While doing some “research” I came across a video with her new look. I think it worked for Belladonna, but it doesn't work for Miss Angelina. Now, I am not saying I would pass her up now that she doesn't have hair, but it seems a little shocking to me. 

Her look reminds me of Jack from Mass Effect 2. I half expect her to scream and fire beams of light from her hands.
She probably got the idea from Skin Diamond.

Anyway, who I am I to talk?  When you consider I cut my hair off too.
It is going to take me some time to get use to this, Eva.   I'm willing to talk about it over dinner some time...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47