Tuesday, November 27, 2012

“Get Low” Cover in a coffee shop


“Get Low” Cover
The guy can sing, and the best part is seeing him keep a straight face when singing such a dirty song. Someone, please get this guy a record deal. 
Also, I love the non-reactions from the hipsters in the room with their, “We're too cool to react.”
I still sing this song for shits and giggles. And, I have to admit that they really got into crunking things up with this hit. It is sad that I'm wishing for the crunk songs from the early 2000s given the direction that hip-hop has taken now. Now, it is more Euro with dance beats.


Lil Jon and The East Side Boyz sung the original version.
Now DJ Hero 2 has a really cool mashup with 50 Cent. Check it out below...
Here's Sandra Bullock dancing and singing this song...
Okay, that was cute and made me laugh.
Here are some remixes...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47