Friday, November 09, 2012

Romney was shocked that he lost...


Don't cry, now.  That comes later. 
Romney was shocked that he lost...
I'm actually shocked that he was shocked. Romney should have seen the numbers in the polling. He was starting to slip away after the third debate. But, I guess he had “faith” in his victory. I know that his family was really upset.
From CBS News, ((Romney was stoic as he talked to the president, an aide said, but his wife Ann cried. Running mate Paul Ryan seemed genuinely shocked, the adviser said. Ryan's wife Janna also was shaken and cried softly. ))
Did he read the numbers? I also heard that he didn't even have a concession speech. There is always a chance for anyone to lose and you should be prepared. Maybe I am cynical, and I think of the worst case every time. I never get my hopes up. This advice might be helpful next time, Romney.  If there is a next time...
I just can't believe that Romney and Ryan didn't know that there was a huge chance of them losing.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47