Thursday, November 01, 2012

Metal Gear Solid 4 :Shadow Moses


Metal Gear Solid 4 :Shadow Moses
Talk about feeling nostalgia. I watched the entire “Let's Play” to MGS4 finally and I loved this stage with game taking us right back to the first MGS game. We get to hear the voices of the past and even get to see locations from that earlier game. I also loved the use of the “Best is yet to come” song. Given the location hasn't been visited in years, it is nice touch to see things start to decay and fall apart.
They reproduced the voices for the “flashback” scenes though. Everyone has less accents (IE The Twin Snakes Remake).
I really loved playing MGS and played it for hours. The game really had a emotional impact on me the same way that FF7 did. I'm glad that they put this bit of flashback and callback to MGS1.  





No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47