Monday, November 05, 2012

Random Stuff


Random Stuff
~Honest Trailers: The Amazing Spider-Man: Check out this funny trailer. I still haven't bothered to watch this movie yet. I already know the origin of Spider-Man. Do we really need another retelling of it only mere years from the last movie? I also know that they were planning on making Spider-Man 4, but something soured between the director and the studio rather quickly. I also know that the studio interfered with this recent movie.
~Nine Star Wars movies: I've gotten into a long argument with a friend about how much Lucas had planned for his supposedly nine movie series. I still contend that that there only firm story concepts for the first six movies. Sure Lucas kept saying he wanted to make nine movies, but his vision has changed over the years due to script changes and story arc changes. Yoda really wasn't part of the overall preplanned story. There is still that interview with that producer that spilled the beans on Lucas that I always use in my argument.
Santa? Is it just me or is Mr. Lucas really morphing into Santa?  
~Speaking of Star Wars: People are saying The Clone Wars cartoon show will probably leave Cartoon Network. It will probably go to Disney XD. I got so used to it on CN. It makes sense to switch it to their own network. Warner Brothers moved all their animated programs from FOX over to their new WB Network.
~Sarah Palin endorses Romney...one day before the election: Even if Romney wins, does it matter what Palin thinks in the grand scheme of things? She is so out of the picture, and why endorse Romney so late in the game?  
~Wreck it Ralph:  I think I am going to see this movie tomorrow after voting.  The movie has a 84% on RT and audience rating of 93%.  I want to make sure I get an early showing in order to avoid children.   I don't want to be that single guy sitting in a theater with a bunch of little turds.  It just seems a little strange to me.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47