Sunday, November 18, 2012

T-Mobile Employee stabs customer and gets arrested


T-Mobile Employee stabs customer and gets arrested
From Huffington Post, ((An argument over a billing issue escalated into a stabbing this week when a clerk at a T-Mobile store allegedly attacked a customer as he was leaving the Pennsylvania store. ))
Something tells me stabbing your customers isn't the best way to keep them coming back. I might be wrong.  Maybe it's in their customer handbook. Is stabbing your customers a new policy?
Yeah, the guy that got stab is alive and will make it. But, what I found amusing is that Darnell Schoolfield (The stabber) came to work with a knife, meaning he was prepared to stab someone at the store. What the hell? So, does the Employee of the Year go to Schoolfield?
And, by the way, shouldn't the victim receive free minutes for a lifetime?
By the way, I am a T-Mobile user.  I use their pre-pay plan.  I've used it and the same phone since 2005.  
She may be cute, but she'll stab you in the back... Literally.   


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47