Monday, March 19, 2012

Shaq Fu II? Tiger Woods vs. Shaq Fu: (Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 - Duel of the Masters ) Mortal Tiger Woods Kombat

 Tiger Woods:  "Your soul is mine!"
Shaq Fu II?  Tiger Woods vs. Shaq Fu
I liked this preview of sorts, but I had one thing on my mind the whole time.   Shaq-Fu.  Didn’t EA produce that game too?  Please tell me EA is aware of the unwanted fame Shaq Fu has received from gamers over the years. 
Anyway, the ad is pretty amusing. 
Please have a Shaq-Fu code, EA…
Tiger Woods:  "We have both had some shitty years."
Shaq:  "Hye! Divorce seems to be popular with both our clans."
________________________________________________________

Tiger Woods:  "I have come to stop you from making more movies.  I  have watched both Kazaam and Steel, you have dishonored me." 
_________________________________________________________________
Tiger Woods:  "Hye, I learned this move from ducking swings from my ex-wife.  I call it Crouching Tiger, Hidden Sexting."
_____________________________________________________________________________
Shaq:  "Can we rock? What's up, Doc?  No one can block the power of Shaq-Fu.  Hye!"

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47