Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck Cancelled: That was quick...With any luck...


Luck Cancelled: That was quick...
I guess the show wasn't “lucky” enough.
I am not a fan of PETA in any shape or form, and I hate that I have to side with them. But, I am an animal lover. I've had everything from frogs, newts, hamsters to dogs. I've probably spent more time around animals than actual people. So, I hate hearing about these horses dying.
From Huffington Report, ((US horse racing series Luck has been axed by HBO chiefs after a third thoroughbred died during the making of the drama starring Dustin Hoffman andNick Nolte. ))
One horse death is an accident, three deaths is a bit of a pattern.
I did find it amusing that HBO actually renewed the show early on, and now canceled it. It should be noted that show was never a huge hit for the networkI never got around to watching the show, and I am a huge HBO fanboy. I liked the people working on the show too  (David Milch, Michael Mann ).
I also made it through the entire post without making a horse remark too.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47