Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chet Haze: You can only fail upwards...I guess (Tom Hanks' son)


Chet Haze: You can only fail upwards...I guess (Tom Hanks son)
Yes, that is considered music today.
Did you know that Tom Hanks has a rapper/singer son? While Colin Hanks is a very good actor that's done his homework, his other song Chet (Chester) Hanks decided to make a rap album. I guess because of his talented father and half brother, no one has the guts to tell him that he's not very good.
Plus, I am amazed how full of himself he is considering what songs he's put forward. He's like that “bro” at the party that thinks he's the shit. But, he's the “shit” in another manner. Don't take my word for it, read the book I mean listen to his music.
He tried his hand at rapping then switched to singing kind of.
Does your ears bleed now?
He's like the bro that doesn't know that he's a complete joke. It's people like that I truly hate...posers. By the way, Chet, why not call yourself Chester Haze? Not street enough? I am always bothered by these rich people that want to act like they're street when they grew up rich. Enough with this shit.
You have zero talent unlike you other brother.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47