Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~I really hate bumper stickers. Why do people feel the need to place political bumpers stickers on their cars? I am not change my mind because I read a Palin bumper sticker on someone's bumper.  I also hate that “Coexist” bumper stickers with all the religious symbols on it. I also hate those anti-abortion ones too.
~The Sopranos: I've been watching the show over the again On Demand. The show has some weak points, but it is really a good show. I am now finishing up season two. It is the season that Big Pussy dies from Tony and company finding out that he rolled over on them with the cops. I am still not sure the ending is going to work for me this time around.
~Season 2 of Game of Thrones: I can't wait until the second season comes out this year. I am not sure I can watch the show over the months instead of back to back like I did with season 1.
~Terra Nova is dead: Did anyone not see this coming? I also like that this is yet another show being canceled under Brannon Braga. He was the showrunner of this show. The man has amazing losing streak and yet the man keeps getting high profile gigs. And, each gig then promptly gets canceled. There have been a few dinosaur shows on TV. All of them failed. I know that they want to shop this show around to other networks, but the show is too expensive for that I think.
What is next for “super” producer?
"Yes, I dated 7 of 9."


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47